Monday, November 17, 2008

Back in the Swing


It's for real. I'm really back. In the flesh. Bags unpacked. Settling in again at home.

It was a whirlwind three months and covering election, the economy and all the special interest in between has been a thrill and a privilege. I'm still tallying the count but I'm sure I've traveled more than 100k miles this year. When I pull in to my preferred hotel chain they pretty much roll out the carpet for me. As for the airlines, well, I've certainly got class but the aviation industry doesn't really roll out the carpet much for anybody these days.

There are many stories to tell and in the coming weeks I'll be posting excerpt photos from stops along the way.

In the meantime, thanks to ML for collaborating with me to update my bio photo. It's time for some housekeeping!

iw

No comments: